mailcow: dockerized - 🐮 + 🐋 = 💕¶
If you want to support mailcow, consider hosting mailcow on a Servercow virtual machine @ Servercow!
You can find screenshots on Imgur.
mailcow dockerized comes with 11 containers linked in one bridged network.
- Bind9 (Resolver) (formerly PDNS Recursor)
6 volumes to keep dynamic data - take care of them!
The integrated mailcow UI allows administrative work on your mail server instance as well as separated domain administrator and mailbox user access:
- DKIM key management
- Black- and whitelists per domain and per user
- Spam score managment per-user (reject spam, mark spam, greylist)
- Allow mailbox users to create temporary spam aliases
- Prepend mail tags to subject or move mail to subfolder (per-user)
- Allow mailbox users to toggle incoming and outgoing TLS enforcement
- Allow users to reset SOGo ActiveSync device caches
- imapsync to migrate or pull remote mailboxes regularly
- TFA: Yubi OTP and U2F USB (Google Chrome and derivates only)
- Add domains, mailboxes, aliases, domain aliases and SOGo resources